menu

10.20.2018

PAW PATROL 3rd BIRTHDAY PARTY

We had my grandson's third birthday party last weekend.  Everyone was invited for lunch and to celebrate Little Man's birthday.  We had a lot of fun planning the party and everything turned out great.

We kept it simple and easy to set up since we were having an outdoor party this year.  Not to mention that is was in the 90's with the humidity making it seem hotter.



Here is the table for the party.  My favorite part was the coated Oreo cookies.  You can find detailed instructions on how to make these cookies HERE.





This chocolate Rubble cake is so easy and quick.  

This small cake was purchased at Walmart.  It was then topped with a dozer and Rubble figurine.  "Rock" chocolate candy was sprinkled around the dozer.  Isn't it cute?

The rocks and dozer came from Amazon.  






I made 12 vanilla and 12 chocolate cupcakes using a white cake mix.  You can read about how to turn a white cake mix into chocolate on my homestead blog HERE.

You can find the White Chocolate Frosting recipe HERE.  



I used red, yellow, and blue cupcake liners and then made frosting to match.  



Here are the items I used to make the cupcakes.

 







You can get the get the printable toppers for the cupcakes HERE




I ordered the chocolate candy "sixlets" from Amazon.

 



I purchased Cookies and Cream Hershey Kisses and blue swirl suckers from Amazon (links below) and used Paw Patrol stickers on them.  You can find the stickers HERE.



I purchased a bag of mini candy bars at Walmart and used the Paw Patrol Mini candy bar wrappers on them.  You can get them HERE.



I printed large Paw Patrol characters on card-stock paper and nailed them to stakes I purchased at Walmart.




I used Tic Tac gum and the mini candy wrappers. HERE are the labels I used.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10