menu

3.08.2015

EASTER TREATS !

Easter Rice Krispies Treats

Low Fat Cake Balls
Skinny Taste
Carrot Cake Pops
Bakerella

Sweet and Salty Spring Snack Mix (Easter candy corn, m&m's, cheddar chex mix) The Creativity Exchange
The Creativity Exchange

Flower Pretzel Bites
Two Sisters Crafting
Bunny Tails Popcorn Mix #WiltonTreatTeam
Framed Frosting
Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Bakerella
Easter Oreo Cookie Suckers
How Does She?
The Recipe Critic
Cadbury Egg Fudge: delicious holiday fudge that tastes just like those Cadbury Eggs!
Shugary Sweets
Big Mamas Home Kitchen

Easter Dipped Strawberries
Sugar Bean Bakers

 Miss Candiquick
Candi Quick

4-Ingredient Easter Egg Oreo Truffles | gimmesomeoven.com
Gimme Some Oven
Beautiful and Delicious Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles { lilluna.com }
Butter with a Side of Bread
Thrive

Taste Of Home
Parent Map
Easter Basket Cupcakes

Peeps Rice Krispies Treats
white chocolate rice krispies treats
White Chocolate Peppes Rice Krispies Treats

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous treats!!! Thanks for sharing!

    I have a post up at my blog today that I believe I saw here but cannot find the exact post! if you can direct me to I will be sure to link back in my post. Right now I am linking to this Easter post rather than the one I saw the craft in... (I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive I saw the craft here.

    It's a peep wreath:
    http://campfiresandcleats.blogspot.com/2015/04/peep-wreath-for-easter-and-spring.html

    Your crafts are lovely--thanks for the ideas and fun!

    ReplyDelete

09 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace