menu

8.20.2014

Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes


I have been toying with the idea of hot fudge cupcakes for awhile. Like everyone else, I am super busy so I use any shortcut I can find when baking. Though I prefer baking from scratch, it’s just not in the cards at the moment. This is a quick, easy, I need to make something in a hurry because I don’t have much time recipe.
I have posted before that I would never purchase a chocolate cake mix again. I usually make my chocolate cakes from a yellow cake mix adding sour cream and coca. You can find my recipe here. But in an effort to save time, I purchased a swiss chocolate cake mix to use as my base. Adding hot fudge topping and chocolate pudding to the mix gave it that little touch to make it wonderful, not to mention that it makes this a triple chocolate cake! I topped it with a french vanilla frosting, chocolate sauce, and nuts. I substituted sprinkles on some of the cupcakes for those who do not like nuts.



The get the recipe, check out my foodie/travel blog here Sweet Southern Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10