menu

12.30.2016

THE BEST SPINACH DIP EVER!

best-spinach-dip-ever

As everyone is preparing to bring in the New Year this weekend, I thought I would share a couple of great recipes that would be perfect for your New Year party.
I love Spinach and Artichoke Dip and eat it more often than I probably should.  I have this amazing no-fail recipe that is quick, easy, gooey, cheesy, and oh so delicious.
But as good as this recipes is…..there are some  people that don’t like artichokes.  My brain can’t even process this as being a possibility,  but I have heard it is so.
At this point I will offer an excellent alternative…..This wonderful, warm, and creamy Spinach Dip.  I will even go so far as say this it is the best I have ever had and it is requested at all of our blogger events.
spinach-dip-1-c
Jessica Bauer, over at Life With The Bauer Bunch, has the secret ingredients to this amazing Spinach Dip.  Do yourself a favor and whip up a batch and share some with your loved ones….or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10