menu

9.15.2015

Europe Photo Book Completed !

My photo/ scrapbook from our European vacation.:

It took me over a year to complete this photo book.  I used to purchase albums, paper, stickers, and all of the other paraphernalia that goes along with scrapbooking but the cost had become overwhelming.  I decided to do digital scrapbooking and started researching publishing companies. Mixbook had the best reviews and what I thought was the most professional looking finished product. 

 That was several books ago and I just got in my newest book in the mail yesterday.  I am beyond thrilled.  


I have one wedding book and the others are travel books.  These books make the perfect gift and I'm currently working on a wedding album for my nephew and niece.


The books will hold up to  300 pages.  My Europe book has 261 pages so that gives you an idea of how thick a book they can create.  Most of my books are only be around 50 pages.  

If  you print your photos for scrapbooking, you know how expensive it can be. My local Walmart charges $2.84 for an 8x10 so multiply that by 261.  With sales tax, the cost would be $811.66.  I can have a professional looking, hardback, bound book for a fraction of that so it is such a cost effective way to go.

If you would like to see my personal albums, you can check out my Europe album  HERE. You can also check out my Jamaica album HERE.


You can visit Mixbook website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10