menu

7.04.2015

GROWN UP SMORES

Grown Up Smores

Though I like the taste of smores, I never make them.  The chocolate doesn’t melt like I want it too and my marshmallows always catch on fire.  And if you are making them over a campfire then you are going to have goo everywhere.  Or maybe I’m just messy !
 I have been eating marshmallow cream on my graham crackers since I was a kid. (I also have a friend who eats it on Ritz crackers ) I usually don’t even bother with the top cracker, I just smear it on one side and eat it but the other day I decided I wanted chocolate so I went to my pantry. 
smores 6 (640x450)
When I opened the door, I spied a jar of Nutella…BINGO !  I knew I had hit the jackpot because I love Nutella.  I guess this isn’t really a recipe so much as a combination of three delicious treats smushed together.  (graham crackers, marshmallow cream, and Nutella)
You can read the entire post HERE on my country living site SWEET SOUTHERN BLUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10