menu

7.04.2015

GROWN UP SMORES

Grown Up Smores

Though I like the taste of smores, I never make them.  The chocolate doesn’t melt like I want it too and my marshmallows always catch on fire.  And if you are making them over a campfire then you are going to have goo everywhere.  Or maybe I’m just messy !
 I have been eating marshmallow cream on my graham crackers since I was a kid. (I also have a friend who eats it on Ritz crackers ) I usually don’t even bother with the top cracker, I just smear it on one side and eat it but the other day I decided I wanted chocolate so I went to my pantry. 
smores 6 (640x450)
When I opened the door, I spied a jar of Nutella…BINGO !  I knew I had hit the jackpot because I love Nutella.  I guess this isn’t really a recipe so much as a combination of three delicious treats smushed together.  (graham crackers, marshmallow cream, and Nutella)
You can read the entire post HERE on my country living site SWEET SOUTHERN BLUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace